Friday, February 29, 2008

Eze, beautiful Eze!


If you haven't been to Eze, go! If you have, I am sure you would have been amazed by this gorgeous little French town as much as I have. It's close to the French city Nice and on the beautiful costal line. It's almost like a bird nest nestled on the hills. Once inside, you will discover a small Provencal village filled with charm and colourful window boxes, plus plenty chic and cute arts and crafts boutiques, some of them are like tiny caves dug out of the rocky hill-side. Eze village is one of the most picturesque spots in the region. In spite of the crowds, it's a "must-see" for visitors...

Small narrow roads, archways and superbly restored stone houses, shady squares, refreshing ancient fountains... you will soon be seduced by the marvels of Eze. The village is so beautiful, it's hard to believe you have not stumbled onto a movie set... !

3 comments:

pls@slnsw said...

Dear LLL (if I may be so bold as to abbreviate?!)

This is what lifelong learning is all about - learning about those bits of the technology that will improve our work, enhance our pleasure, make life simpler and so on. And of course how to share our favourite things with others!

And no - I don't think the e-book signals the end for libraries (your earlier post) - just think Destination Library!

Victoria

Tinkerbell's Dust said...

Its a beautiful photo - I'm off even if its just for a vertual tour! Thanks for the inspiration - I also love the French Pyrennes, and the Spanish, and Andalucia as well.... cheers Tardis Tink.

Jenny said...

I remember visitng a little village just like the one you describe only a short distance from Nice, I'm guessing I visited Eze? I'd forgotten what it was called, now I know! I agree it's certainly worth visiting and I wish to return!